Junior Operations Manager
Ligatus is the leading Native Advertising Solutions provider for Publishers and Advertisers. Ligatus' key mission is to enrich online advertising by developing and providing native advertising solutions that create positive advertising experiences. Publishers are offered a powerful native SSP (Supply Side Platform) and expert consulting services, based on more than ten years of experience in this field. This results in generating the best revenues coming from high-quality brands. Advertisers reach, engage and convert their target audience with the help of sophisticated algorithms integrated into the Ligatus proprietary DSP (Demand Side Platform) or through their preferred native DSP connected to Ligatus.
Ligatus has more than 180 employees in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey. The company is headquartered in Cologne, Germany, and is a 100 percent subsidiary of Gruner + Jahr, which is fully owned by Bertelsmann.
To reinforce our team in Belgium, we are looking for a Junior Operations Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MISSIONS
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Junior Operations Manager is in charge, for the Belgian Market, of the optimization and the development of the campaigns. You analyze and synthesize the indicators to measure campaign performance.
- You are responsible for the launch and the operational follow-up of the campaigns on the Ligatus network – with the support of the team.
- You propose appropriate solutions, taking into account the clients objectives.
- From the client’s objectives, you write the ad creatives and propose new visuals.
- You control the performance and take appropriate measures to enhance performance for creatives as well as for delivery on our network.
PROFILE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCES
The following skills are required:
- You finished school (bachelor – marketing, graphical and digital media or equivalent degree) and ideally you have some experience in the Internet sector, through internship or other.
- Good technical understanding (analysis, data synthesis)
- Some experience with Excel and HTML will be useful, but is not required
- To be a very structured, analytical person.
- Desire to work in a small team in Brussels, in a dynamic, innovative and challenging company, part of a large and fast growing international group.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
If you’re ready to meet this challenge, to invest yourself in our company, send a mail to email@example.com and explain your motivations, with your CV.